Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm 33 and staying around. I don't have a place of my own right now, it's tough. I have more debt than actual dollars. I'm surviving in the concrete jungle of NYC, but barely. It seems that I've been struggling throughout my entire life up to this point. To be quite honest, I'm sick of of it, but I feel like I'm stuck. I'm scared every day, I could definitely use some guidance. I've never had any. I know and I accept that I'm in the situation that I'm in because of choices that I've made. Boy have I made some bad ones, I wish almost every day that I could have done things differently. I guess writing this blog is my attempt at moving forward in life. I want to write a memoir and I suppose this blog will contain a few chapters of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment