Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am a dynamic individual, I'll write a verse and disperse lyrical darts without the aide of profanity. I love the guy that I see when I look in the mirror and that's not vanity. I love my daughter too and her mama, but I can't stand beefin' I don't like drama. I believe in Karma and what you put out there the Universe gives you back. Sometimes my thoughts are destructive like the copious consumption of crack. I enjoy sex with liberatedly loose women whose intelligence is equally as evident as mine. I'm about something, forward motion, if she's not I don't waste my time. I admire beauty in all forms, and don't necessarily subscribe to social norms. I love Hip Hop, especially the underground kind, I find that more thought is given to constructing those rhymes. Different themes are explored, numerous subjects discussed, as opposed to tales of urban decay and the guns cats bus'. Speaking of busts, I also have issues with lust, shorties often catch me leering at them, some respond with genuine interest others react in disgust. To each his own, this world I'll roam, who knows I might just set up shop next to the Pope's home in Rome Italy, with a pretty lil' Italian shorty named Sicily. I'm dope like blue magic and comic but not tragic, I have a great sense of humor and style that's mad classic. I'm fantastic! Okay, back down to earth, I have to remember to humble myself I'm a Leo by birth and I realize my worth, that's why being broke it hurts. However, I'll never forsake my royal roots and feel like a king even with holes in my boots. I make the money, the doesn't make me, it never has. Frankly, I'm the hottest to hit any scene since Drake the bearer of melodically poetic aesthetics whose words are medicinally prophetic-I let it flow through me. I am merely a vessel, the Universe uses me, my pen's my jewelery, my armor and tools. You see, writing is a release for me, a taming of the beast in me, without it I would cease to be. I am a writer, who I am is an ever evolving being who's open to new ways of seeing, like 3DHD with utter and complete clarity. Pristine transparency, I'm not hiding, I'm riding my skateboard through urban municipalities while listening to the first Mobb Deep album, and popping complicated tricks. That's what I do, I'm that cool-in my mind. I'm dope like blue magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment